(File photo of Col. Wilson delos Santos, force commander of the Regional Mobile Force Battalion 3)

CITY OF SAN FERNANDO, Pampanga – The Police Regional Office-Central Luzon (PRO3) is ready to send augmentation forces for the inauguration of President-elect Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. at the historic National Museum of the Philippines building on June 30.

Col. Wilson delos Santos, force commander of the Regional Mobile Force Battalion (RMFB3), said on Thursday they are ready to help the National Capital Region Police Office to ensure a peaceful transition of power.

“Ang Philippine National Police (PNP) Central Luzon ay nakahandang umalalay para maisakatuparan ang inagurasyon ng ating incoming President-elect Marcos. Kami dito sa Central Luzon ay may augmentation forces, in case na magkakaroon ng gulo dun sa NCR (The PNP-Central Luzon is prepared to assist for the inauguration of incoming President-elect Marcos. We, here in Central Luzon, have augmentation forces, in case there will be chaos in the NCR),” delos Santos said in a radio interview.

At present, he said they are enforcing strict border control to monitor those going in and out of the region.

So far, they have not received any threats for the coming event, delos Santos said.

“Sa mga information na dumarating sa amin, wala specific na threat sa inauguration of the incoming President. Pero hindi po tayong pwedeng magkampante at kailangan na ituloy-tuloy ang pagmanman sa anumang group o movement na nais magtangkang guluhin ang inauguration (With the information coming to us, there is no specific threat in the inauguration of the incoming President. But, we could not be complacent and there is a need for the continuous monitoring in any group or movement who wants to create chaos in the inauguration),” he added. (PNA)