MANILA -- Several flights have been canceled at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Tuesday due to the onslaught of Tropical Depression “Agaton”.
The Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) said the following flights were canceled due to bad weather:
- 2P (Philippine Airlines) 2203/2204 Manila-Roxas-Manila
- 2P (Philippine Airlines) 2921 Manila-Legazpi
- 5J (Cebu Pacific) 895/896 Manila-Caticlan-Manila
- DG (Cebgo) 6073/6074 Manila-Tablas-Manila
- DG (Cebgo) 6177/6178 Manila-Masbate-Manila
- 2P (Philippine Airlines) 5903/5904 Manila-Roxas-Manila
- 5J (Cebu Pacific) 325/326 Manila-Legaspi-Manila
- 5J (Cebu Pacific) 647/648 Manila-Puerto Princesa-Manila
- 5J (Cebu Pacific) 639/640 Manila-Puerto Princesa-Manila
State weather bureau PAGASA said in its latest weather forecast that Agaton is now traversing the Sulu Sea and heading towards Palawan province.
Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 1 has been raised over the provinces of Palawan including Cuyo Island, Guimaras, Negros Oriental, Negros Occidental, Southern Antique, and Southern Iloilo. (PNA)