MANILA – Fourteen flights have been canceled so far due to inclement weather on Thursday, the Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) said.
These flights are:
* PAL Express (2P) 2932/2933 Manila-Basco-Manila
* 2P 2196/2197 Manila-Laoag-Manila
* 2P 2198/2199 Manila-Laoag-Manila
* Cebu Pacific (5J) 404/405 Manila-Laoag-Manila
* CebGo (DG) 6177/6178 Manila-Masbate-Manila
* AirSWIFT (T6) 114 Manila-El Nido
* T6 112 Manila-El Nido
* T6 121 El Nido-Manila
* T6 710 Manila-Romblon
Tropical Cyclone Wind Signal (TCWS) No. 1 and 2 remain hoisted over some areas in Luzon as Typhoon Egay, last located 195 km west of Basco, Batanes, packs maximum sustained winds of 150 kph near the center and gustiness of up to 185 kph.
Signal No. 2 has been hoisted over Batanes and Ilocos Norte.
Areas in Luzon and Western Visayas that are not under any wind signal, especially coastal and upland/mountainous areas, will continue to experience gusty conditions due to the enhanced southwest monsoon, according to the weather bureau. (PNA)